Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cookies

So today I spent four hours making cookies. I made 4 dozen double chocolate chip macadamia nut, 3 dozen cornflake wreaths and almost 8 dozen spritz cookies!! I love days where I get to bake like this. I have listed my recipes as separate posts so they are easier to find. I have to say that these were some of the best Christmas cookies I have made to date. I have to give credit to my new Cookie Pro Ultra spritzer. I received it for a shower gift and this is the first spritzer I haven't had problems with. It worked perfectly from the start. It is Wilton brand and I got mine from Bed Bath and Beyond but I have seen them at Micheal's as well. This is a MUST HAVE for cookie bakers. Plus there is not batteries or cords, it is all some sort of weird fantastic pump system. Very easy to use and works amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment