Monday, November 22, 2010

Moving!!

So I have been moving this past weekend as well as working and keeping up on homework. Today while I was figuring out my time-offs for next month in between assignments while I was cooling off after hauling dishes I realized I have a problem: I NEED to be overwhelmed!! Who in their right mind would plan a wedding while in college two weeks after Christmas and decide to move on top of all of that the week of Thanksgiving? As I am sitting here writing this I am thinking about what I am going to bake for Thanksgiving Wednesday in between school and work...I think I need help! My mother-in-law was right, I am going to be bored after the wedding with nothing but school. It will still be too early for kids so I am foreseeing lots of cooking, baking and crafts over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment